hospitality technology made simple by kevin sturm Consulting

they finally fixed the bug

As with all software companies there are bugs, or "undocumented features" to my fellow product management type in the software world. For a long time I had put up with a "stretch layout" bug in blogger that made my custom header shrink to the standard 640px wide size. But as you can see by looking at my new header, as of this week blogger must have fixed it. HOORAY!

Thanks blogger for finally taking care of this!

Digg Technorati Delicious StumbleUpon Reddit BlinkList Furl Mixx Facebook Google Bookmark Yahoo

1 comments:

Andy said...

They still have a bug where when I get an email notice of a new posting for this blog, they haven't set the width of the email and it the right margin is cut, cutting off words and not wrapping well.