hospitality technology made simple by kevin sturm Consulting

don't steal my stuff

hospitality technology made simple (htms) Legal Mumbo Jumbo
hospitality technology made simple subscribes to and supports Creative Commons for Internet work. If you want to use anything from hospitality technology made simple (htms) or kevin sturm Consulting for your print article or white paper I would be flattered. All that I ask is that you give credit were credit is due and email me to let me know. It is actually for the benefit of both of us so that I can plug your magazine and my work in a post. If you want to use anything for your website or blog please abide by the normal rules of Creative Commons and give me credit with a link back to www.hospitalitytechnologymadesimple.com.
Creative Commons License

hospitality technology made simple by
http://www.hospitalitytechnologymadesimple.com is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.

Disclaimer and Warranty

hospitality technology made simple (htms) makes every effort to be accurate with information provided, but unfortunately I'm not perfect and may make accidental errors or omissions in any information on the website. What I write is based on my experience, but no information in this blog comes with a warranty, express or implied. In addition I will always give credit to any information or thought that is not my own via link or normal quoted method. If you find an error please send me an email or post a comment. I will fix it post haste

If you use the advice or contact a vendor that I reference and things do not work out like you hope, I cannot really be held liable for that based on links or information provided in the blog. If you do run into problems I would be happy to assist in helping you get your project back on track. Also, I may change my philosophy or principals as I learn, which means that I may change a post based on new information or experience. However, if I do change my mind on something I may neveer update a historical post that contradicts my new knowledge.

htms is an open forum for public posting, and as such, I cannot be held responsible for comments made that are dumb. I ask and expect that people not make dumb comments, but obviously cannot control that.


General Privacy Policy Statement
htms and kevin sturm Consulting are dedicated to the fundamentals of protecting privacy on the Internet and support Creative Commons Licensing.

Gathering and Use of Information
htms collects personal information from visitors only on a voluntary basis. I do not require this information for visitors to obtain access to any area of the site. Except as explained below, personal information received from any visitor will only be used for internal marketing and will not be sold or provided to third parties.

Users who voluntarily register must allow a cookie to be placed on their computer to utilize all functions and privileges of a registered user.

The IP address of anyone posting on hospitality technology made simple is logged and tracked. To learn more about this visit ClusterMaps.


Links
The htms website may contain links to other sites. I make every effort only to link to websites that share high standards of decency, fairness, integrity, and support Creative Commons. I try my best to ensure that these links are safe for visitors, but the privacy and data collection practices on any linked websites are entirely separate from htms so I cannot be held responsible for them.

htms is not be responsible for any failure on the part of any linked websites to comply with any privacy policy posted on this website, or any contractual or other legal obligations to which the operators of such website may be subject. I will always attempt to remove comments which dumb people link to websites which may contain material not suitable for minors (or adults). If for some reason I do not catch one quickly email me, call me, or comment and I will remove it post haste.


Changes and Updates to Legal Mumbo Jumbo
htms content and features may be updated, revised, modified and supplemented. I reserve the right to change the information, features, policies, promotions, disclosures and disclaimers at any time. Changes to this Legal Mumbo Jumbo will be posted on htms with a date in the post. Please check Don't Steal My Stuff periodically for changes. At the end of this Legal Mumbo Jumbo I indicate the date of an update. If you continue to use htms following the posting of changes to this Privacy Policy it means you accept the changes.

Summary
hospitality technology made simple approaches our communications on the Internet with respect for, and commitment to, individual privacy rights, concern, and respect for our visitors.

Updated February 29, 2008


home

© 2009 kevin sturm Consulting

Digg Technorati Delicious StumbleUpon Reddit BlinkList Furl Mixx Facebook Google Bookmark Yahoo