hospitality technology made simple by kevin sturm Consulting

my new experience phone

It was my birthday this past Friday. I turned 32 but I still feel 28. 28 is a good age I think.

My wonderful wife Chrystal (and my parents) surprised me with an iPhone. This is my 3rd PDA phone and it is by far the best. I'm a recent mac convert (switched when they went dual core processor) and I love the experience. Apple knows how to deliver an unparalleled experience.
Thanks sweetie for the best phone ever made!

Digg Technorati Delicious StumbleUpon Reddit BlinkList Furl Mixx Facebook Google Bookmark Yahoo

7 comments:

SteveBeckett said...

Kevin - I'm turning 28 next year; and am looking forward to it now. :) I saw you on DJ's blog comments and clicked yours b/c you too went to WC. I graduated with Deyl and DJ. Wanted to try to connect to yet another Westmontster.

Kevin Sturm said...

Sweet Steve! I love keeping the Westmont connection alive! Nice to meet you? Were you a distance runner at Westmont, or just into running marathons?

Looks like you are OC based. Shoot me a message when you're in SB next and we can meet for coffee or lunch!

Chrystal Sturm said...

You deserve it and much more! I'm so glad you love the phone. I was crazy excited about giving it to you! You're my sweet MacMan. Love you!

SteveBeckett said...

Will do Kevin - just got into marathons in the last 12 months. My wife challenged me - then beat me :)

gabriel ryan said...

sweet deal. aren't wives great!?! i just got a 16 gig iTouch from my wife.

Kevin Sturm said...

Wives are great. As you can see mine is extra great!

Justine Ungaro said...

So funny you said that 28 was a great age because I was just thinking that yesterday as my fiance sang "30 turtle doves" to me over and over again...reminding me that 30 is just a few months away. Makes me wonder if he deserves the iPhone I bought him for Christmas... :)